Saturday, January 7, 2017

Update: Youtube Video for XP and Windows Transformation Pack

Hey guys, here's an update to what's going on with Acro's Tech and other stuff.

First, I'm going to be making a visual tutorial on how to do it. The only problem is that some of the stuff might be unblurred, so this is going to be a problem. I don't know how I am going to fix this, so my full name's going to be leaked.
Hooray.

Second, I'm going to be making several more packs. Right now, I'm working with some people on the Classic Shell forum to create some packs. But what OS?
Actually, it's not really an OS.
It was.
I guess.
No, it is.
It was?
I'm confused.
MOVING ON.

Next, I just tried out a visual style and with my Classic Shell Pack, it looks amazing! Check it out:

I've actually never tried one in my entire life, so it's actually amazing to see one. First time I tried, it didn't work. But now it does!

Finally, an update for my music: I will be leaving for some time to work on my music skills. I will be back with an original song in about 3 or so months.

Anyways, that's pretty much it. I'm gonna try and start the visual tutorial soon. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment